Microservices Fundamentals – Gain Solid Understanding
Master the most popular Software Architecture Style
What you’ll learn
Deep Dive into Microservices architecture with examples and hands-on lectures
Learn about Microservice architecture and deployment
Understand how Microservices interact with each other with examples
Learn to deliver Microservices
In-depth understanding on how to build Microservices
Basic computer experience
Cloud computing fundamentals is desirable but not required
This Microservices Fundamentals – Gain Solid Understanding course teaches you the fundamentals of Microservices. A microservices architecture consists of a collection of small, autonomous services. Each service is self-contained and should implement a single business capability within a bounded context. A bounded context is a natural division within a business and provides an explicit boundary within which a domain model exists.
This course is also extremely useful if you are starting your journey with cloud computing. It will also help you in preparing for AWS certifications like the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate and AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional or the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty.
Here’s a summary of the skills you’ll learn in this Microservices Fundamentals – Gain Solid Understanding course:
- Microservices architecture
- Building microservices
- Communication between microservices
- Securing microservices
- Delivering microservices
- If you take this course, you’ll know everything there is to know about Microservices.
What do students say?
“This course is absolutely right. Very informative and presented in an amazingly clear and professional manner.” Prakash Mehra
“The course content and the way Syed teaches is absolutely brilliant, I’ve learnt some vital information on the Microservice architecture. Really appreciate the examples and hands-on. Thank you very much.” Chris Leroy
Why should you take this course and who this course is for:
- Get prepared for technical job interviews
- Gain solid understanding of software architecture principles
- By the end of this course you’ll become a real expert in Microservices, and you’ll be able to design advanced, robust Microservices-based systems.
- Anyone who is working with AWS networking
- Students studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (additional training required)
- Students studying for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional (additional training required)
- Students studying for the AWS Certified Advanced Network Specialty (additional training required)
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hi, my name is Syed Raza – I’ll be your instructor for this course. We teach a combined student base of over 1+ million. I created this course to help you understand Microservices in depth. I enjoy teaching on Udemy as it allows me to leverage my knowledge and hands-on experience that I have built over the last 20 years.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner AWS students
- Anyone who wants to gain solid understanding in Microservices